Techtonica Press Kit
Techtonica is a first-person factory automation game set beneath the surface of an alien planet. Work alone or in co-op to build factories, gather resources, research new technologies, mold the destructible terrain, establish a base of operations, and uncover long-forgotten secrets.
Developer: Fire Hose Games
Publishers: Fire Hose Games
Release Date: July 18th, 2023
Platforms: Steam, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One
Available Day One with Xbox Game Pass
Social: Twitter, Reddit, Discord, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, TikTok
- BEAUTIFUL WORLD. Explore the cavernous depths of Techtonica surrounded by bioluminescent flora in first-person.
- FACTORY BUILDING. Power your mining and production with dynamic and interlinked factory systems.
- COMPLETE AUTOMATION. Conveyor belts and unique travel systems make sprawling, automated factories easier to build, connect, and traverse.
- REWARDING UPGRADES. Start small and get massive with gameplay systems that continually evolve with new challenges and solutions.
- AURAL NIRVANA. Techtonica arrives with a build-inspiring original soundtrack from Cityfires (20XX, Catlateral Damage: Remeowstered).
- CO-OP. Techtonica will be entirely playable alone or with up to four-player co-op.
LOGO / CHARACTER ART
Groundbreaker Head and Shoulders
ABOUT FIRE HOSE GAMES
Founded in 2008 in Boston, Fire Hose Games has developed and co-developed indie hits like Catlateral Damage: Remeowstered, 20XX, and Go Home Dinosaurs. Fire Hose Games is passionate about fun, and the team is committed to crafting innovative, original titles in the genres they love.
Fire Hose Games allows and encourages players to create, share, and monetize their gameplay videos from Techtonica on social platforms including, but not limited to, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, and Reddit.
Community Marketing Manager