Please use the feedback forum on this page the submit, upvote, downvote, and comment on bugs and suggestions created by you, the community. The Fire Hose team will use this tool to help prioritize your feedback.
Please Note: Before you create a new post, please take a moment to search and see if others have already covered the same topic.
Thank you for being here!
Feedback after a month of play
This is a beautiful game. I love the setting and the bioluminescent plants. Here's some of my thoughts so far:
- I would like to be able to control when/where splitters occur. It's a dance to get one where I want it. They don't like to be next to a curve or at the end of a line. If I have two belts parallel and put a perpendicular belt on one, it creates a splitter on the other. Not what I wanted.
- For some reason, I lose the ability to jump when in water. I have to exit to the main menu and go back in to get it back.
- Sometimes elevated belts will not target for deletion. I have to exit to the main menu and go back in for it to work.
- New floor tiles don't light up unless I delete one.
- I didn't like the inserters at first but the filter inserter is growing on me. It's allowed me to create "party" belts (where multiple types of items share the same belt) which saves space. It doesn't work in all cases. The belt needs to be big enough and well balanced for it to work, otherwise it gets too full and grinds to a halt. I'm finding more useful ways to use the inserters each day.
- One thing that would be nice is if the inserters could turn corners or 90 degrees. There's really no reason that I can see why they couldn't. It would help in tight situations.
- That's it for now. Thanks for all your hard work.